Friday, November 13, 2009

New Blogs to Follow

While searching the internet, I turned to Kathy Schrock, who is usually a good source for educational technology advice. She didn't disappoint me. I found several blogs that I'll be interested in following.
Free Technology for Teachers offers alot of good resources to investigate. The embedded widgets make finding new resources easy to spot.
The Innovative Education was another great find. While the script is humourous, it also offers alot of good, useful information.

I think I'll keep my eye on these two blogs, looks like they may have something to offer to my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I really like both of the sites you found. They offer good ideas and resources! Plus, free stuff is always welcome when you are a teacher. I am keeping them on my list to watch. Good job!

    ReplyDelete